Required Health and Safety Measures for Fall 2020
Brandeis University is committed to ensuring the highest levels of health and safety measures to keep our community safe and to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Our comprehensive approach requires all faculty, staff, and students to perform these three steps:
- Training: Before coming to campus, all community members must complete a Brandeis’ online COVID-19 training course in LATTE. This step is completed once, before your first arrival.
- Daily Health Assessment: All individuals living on or arriving to campus must complete a Daily Health Assessment each day, prior to arriving to campus (or leaving their residence) to screen for potential exposure to or infection by COVID-19. This only needs to be completed if you are coming to (or residing on) campus.
- Testing: All Brandeis community members who come to campus are required to submit samples for testing. Testing frequency is based on how many times one expects to come to campus each week. Upon submission of a sample, you will have 84 hours until your next test is due.
The Brandeis Campus Passport Portal
To help Brandeis community members organize these important tasks, the Brandeis Campus Passport provides you with a personalized view of your readiness to come to campus, based on your completion of these three steps. When you log into the Campus Passport portal, you will see your current “Passport Color”:
From the Campus Passport’s home screen, select the My Passport option to view your personalized passport which will show:
- Your Name
- Today’s Date
- Your Passport Color
- Your Status to Visit Campus
- If Yellow or Green: The time remaining before you must schedule a COVID-19 test, shown as a countdown of hours, minutes, and seconds.
Brandeis community members may be required to show their COVID Passport to access campus locations.
From the Settings option, you can:
- Complete or review the consent form required to take a COVID test.
- Indicate your language preference.
- Indicate your on-campus schedule. This can be changed at any time.
- Indicate that you need an alternative to electronic device use to obtain a Campus Passport.
- Elect the Shabbat Alternative.