DAAD Research Internships in Science and Engineering
DAAD Research Internships in Science and Engineering (RISE) offers summer research internships in Germany for students in their junior year. Students are matched with host universities to serve as interns for PhD students and researchers. The summer research internship is an opportunity to directly contribute to current scientific research and learn more about doctoral programs in Germany and Europe. Internships run from May 15 to July 10, for a maximum period of 3 months, minimum 10 weeks. Students can search for internships to apply for through the internship database.
The Academic Fellowships Team is here to support you through all steps of the application process. If you are interested in connecting with us to learn more, please contact us at email@example.com
- Major in biology, chemistry, computer science, physics, earth sciences, or engineering
- Must be available to work in Germany for a minimum of 10 weeks, maximum of 3 months during the summer
- Application Opens: Nov. 1, 2022
- National Deadline: Dec. 15, 2022
- A monthly stipend of 861 euros
- Housing in Germany during the duration of the internship
- Opportunity to work directly with science and engineering PhD students
- All interns are invited to the three-day RISE Germany meeting in Heidelberg at the beginning of July and will receive an allowance of 160 Euros for travel to the meeting.