Brandeis University is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (formerly the Commission on Institutions of Higher Education of the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc.).
Information about accreditation, including documentation of Brandeis University's most recent re-accreditation can be found on the Brandeis website at www.brandeis.edu/
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
- Brandeis International Business School
- Rabb School of Continuing Studies, Division of Graduate Professional Studies
- Courses of Instruction