Registration in Workday
Early registration for Spring 2023 is almost here! To help you navigate the course registration process in Workday, we’ve put together the following resources you’ll need to be successful.
Review our Registration FAQs - this is a living document where questions and answers about the registration process will be posted. If you have a question and you don't see the answer here, please email email@example.com. It's more than likely that if you have a question, someone else has the same one!
Planning and Registration
- Preparing for Registration-Check back for updates
- Create Academic Plan and Build Course Schedule
- Create a Class Schedule
- Register for a Waitlisted Course
- Register for a Course with Co-Requisite
- Drop a Course
- Learn more about how to prepare for your registration appointment.
- If you’re having trouble registering, check to see if you have a hold on your student record.
- Not sure where you are in your academic path or what you need to take next? View My Academic Progress will help you understand if you have outstanding requirements for your program of study.
- Learn about Requesting a Prerequisite Override or Asking for Permission to Enroll if your chosen courses require permission or a prerequisite.
- Learn about Searching and Registering for Courses and Viewing Your Course Schedule.
- If you’re still having issues registering, view Troubleshooting Registration.
- Manage Waitlist and Dropping/Swapping a Course will help you with the rest of your course schedule if you need to move things around.
Join representatives from the Registrar’s Office, Academic Services, and ITS during virtual office hours to get one-on-one assistance. Check the Registration Spring 2023 Office Hours schedule for details.