Alwina Bennett, Assistant Provost for Graduate Student Affairs
Mareshia Donald, Women in Science Initiative
Jane Lin, Office of Budget and Planning
Maggie McNeely, Library and Technical Services
Ingrid Schorr, Office of the Arts
Sponsored by the Office of the Arts and the Office of Human Resources.
Faculty/Staff Art Exhibition Guidelines
- Application deadline: Friday, October 25, 2012
- Submissions must be your own original work and should be fairly recent (past 5 years or so; we are not too strict!).
- You may submit up to five pieces in any media - painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, jewelry, etc. If your work needs a projector, speakers, or other special equipment, please explain on your application and we will do our best to meet your needs.
- While the exhibition is open to the entire Brandeis community, the organizers reserve the right to be selective about entries, for reasons including size or space limitations.
- It is not necessary to frame your artwork, but please keep in mind that unframed work on paper will be pinned to the wall.
Delivery and Pickup
Wednesday, October 31, between 8:30 - 10 am: Deliver your work to the Dreitzer Gallery in the Spingold Theater Center. If you are unable to deliver your work on that day, please notify Ingrid Schorr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-736-5008 to make other arrangements.
Friday, December 7, between 9 am - 5 pm. Pick up your work from the Dreitzer Gallery. We cannot be responsible for work that is not picked up by that day. The Fine Arts department begins installation of an exhibit the following Monday.
There will be an opening reception, open to the public, with light refreshments on Thursday, November 1, from 12 - 1 pm.
If you have special ideas, donations, connections, etc. that might add to the spectacle of the opening reception, please contact Alwina Bennett (email@example.com). We welcome the participation of the entire Brandeis community!