Allison Morse '10, Office of Communications
Maggie McNeely, Library and Technical Services
Rachel Park, Office of Communications
Ingrid Schorr, Office of the Arts
Jennifer Stern, Department of Fine Arts
Carla Underwood, Office of the Dean of Arts and Sciences
Sponsored by the Office of the Arts and the Office of Human Resources.
Faculty/Staff Art Exhibition Guidelines
- Application deadline: Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Submissions must be your own original work and should be fairly recent (past 5 years or so; we are not too strict!).
- You may submit up to five pieces in any media - painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, jewelry, etc. If your work needs a table, case, projector, speakers, or other special equipment, please explain on your application and we will do our best to meet your needs.
- While the exhibition is open to the entire Brandeis community, the organizers reserve the right to be selective about entries, for reasons including size or space limitations.
- It is not necessary to frame your artwork, but please keep in mind that unframed work will be pinned to the wall.
Registration Form (click on link)
Delivery and Pickup
Monday, October 6, between 8:30 - 10 am: Deliver your work to the Dreitzer Gallery in the Spingold Theater Center. If you are unable to deliver your work on that day, please notify Maggie McNeely at email@example.com or 781-736-4686 to make other arrangements.
Monday, October 27, between 9 am - 5 pm. Pick up your work from the Dreitzer Gallery. We cannot be responsible for work that is not picked up by 5 pm.
Opening Reception: Wednesday, October 8, 12-1:30 p.m.
If you have ideas, donations, connections, etc. that might add to the spectacle of the opening reception, please contact Carla Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-736-3477.