For students who need financial assistance, Brandeis offers a limited number of need-based scholarships and has created a fundraising guide to help students seeking financial assistance to cover tuition.
Modeled on programs where students often cover the full cost of their attendance though local fundraising, the fundraising guide provides you with step by step instructions for connecting with supportive donors in your local community. While Brandeis maintains a small number of scholarships for the program, the fundraising guide ensures that the program remains accessible to a wide variety of students of talent, and provides an opportunity to further develop leadership skills while helping expand a student's grass roots support networks.
In keeping with Brandeis' historical commitment to access, the Summit is pleased to be able to offer scholarship support to a limited number of applicants. To apply for funding support, you must first have been admitted to the Summit. The scholarship form can then be accessed by logging into your portal and accessing your status page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with the online scholarship application form.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be made in writing and sent via mail to the admissions office or via email.
- Cancellation and refund requests must be received no later than May 15, 2018. The $280 deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations made prior to May 15, 2018, will be refunded full tuition except for the $280 deposit.
- Cancellations made after May 15, 2018, will forfeit all tuition paid.
- Delegates who are dismissed from the Global Youth Summit for violations of the Delegate Honor Code or who leave the Summit early for any reason are not eligible for a refund