For Complete information

Visit the Sexuality and Queer Studies Webpage in the University Bulletin.

How to Become a Minor

The program is open to all Brandeis undergraduates.

Students should take the core course, WGS 6b, Sexuality and Queer Studies, as soon as possible, preferably in the first or second year.

Students are required to declare the minor in Sexuality and Queer Studies no later than the beginning of their senior year, by meeting with the Undergraduate Advising Head and filling out a declaration form available from the Office of Academic Services.

In consultation with the student, the Undergraduate Advising Head will assign each student an adviser, chosen from program faculty, who will assist the student in structuring a coherent course of study.