The Steinhardt Social Research Institute works with local residents and leaders to design and implement studies most appropriate for that community's particular needs. Past studies have focused on population characteristics and estimates as well as economic need.
- The 2013 Greater Buffalo Jewish Community Study
- Living on the Edge: Economic Insecurity Among Jewish Households in Greater Rhode Island
- The 2010 Western North Carolina Jewish Demographic Study
- The 2008 Berkshire Community Study: For the Jewish Federation of the Berkshires
- The 2005 Boston Community Survey: Preliminary Findings