Students interested in this course must meet with Alyssa Canelli in the Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching before enrolling in the course.
To enroll in INT 92g, please:
(1) Obtain an internship offer letter from the internship organization/employer (Offer letter must include internship start and end dates between May 12th and August 25th, a detailed description of responsibilities and duties, number of hours/week, supervisor name, description of the supervision you will receive by your supervisor, internship location address, signature of the supervisor)
(2) Scan the internship offer letter in .PDF format
(3) Fill out the online Learning Agreement, upload your internship offer letter, and submit
(4) After your Learning Agreement has been reviewed, the INT 92g course instructor will email you an enrollment code.
(5) Enroll in the INT 92g online internship course by emailing your name, SAGE ID number and enrollment code to email@example.com.
(6) For International Students ONLY: once you enroll in the INT 92g, ISSO will process your CPT internship authorization. You will receive an email when your new CPT I-20 is ready to pick up from ISSO. You may NOT begin the internship until you receive your CPT I-20.