Email the Coordinators
Afternoon Enrichment (AE) brings students from the local Waltham middle schools, Kennedy and McDevitt, to Brandeis from 3–5 p.m. on Thursday afternoons. Students spend the first hour with their peers and tutors doing a fun and educational group activity and the second hour with their individual tutors and mentors doing homework. The program occurs on the Brandeis campus.
- Population Served: Waltham students in grades 6–8
- Community Partners: Kennedy Middle School and McDevitt Middle School
- Transportation: After school on Thursdays, a bus supervised by Brandeis students picks up students at Kennedy and McDevitt and brings them to the Brandeis campus. At the end of the program the bus brings the students to various drop-off locations in Waltham.
- How to Participate:
- Middle School Students — Contact your guidance counselor
- Brandeis Students — Email the program coordinators
- Volunteer Time Commitment: Afternoon Enrichment meets once a week for two (2) hours and tutors are expected to attend each meeting during every semester they are involved.