The Office of Admissions released decisions to the Class of 2025 on March 18, and now the newest Brandeisians and their families are being welcomed to campus in limited numbers. Admitted students can register for virtual and on-campus visits on the Admitted Student Events website.
Admitted students who visit campus are being held to all the safety provisions expected of our campus community. This includes:
- Any admitted students and family members must take a negative PCR test within 72 hours of their visit and present proof of a negative result to Admissions before they will be allowed to tour campus.
- Admitted students and families must also take the Daily Health Assessment prior to arriving on campus.
- Admissions representatives will meet with students and families outside only, in groups that do not exceed university limitations on gatherings.
- Admitted students and families will only be allowed in the Shapiro Admissions Center to briefly use the facilities, and the SCC, no other buildings
- Visits are capped at two hours.
At this time, we are not offering on-campus visits for prospective high school students and their families. Driving tours are available, and visitors must remain in their cars. We also offer virtual visits for prospective students to engage with our community and envision yourself living and learning as a Brandeisian.
Learn more about applying to Brandeis on the Admissions website.