Vaccine Booster Clinics
Getting Your Booster Shot at Brandeis
Collaborating with our pharmacy partner VaxinateRx, vaccination appointments will be available to Brandeis students, faculty and staff who are 18 years of age or over (pediatric vaccination doses for children and minors will not be offered at these clinics). Both Pfizer and Moderna boosters will be offered on the following dates in the Hassenfeld Conference Center (Levine-Ross Room):
|January 12||noon – 4 p.m.|
|January 20||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|January 21||10 a.m. – 2 p.m.|
|January 25||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|February 1*||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|February 9*||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|February 16*||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
Pre-register online at the VaxinateRX Scheduling Portal and select the vaccine you would like to receive. Please note: Due to the anticipated high-volume of appointments, walk-ins will not be accepted at the clinics. Be sure to check your spam folder in case you don’t receive the confirmation email for your appointment from VaxinateRx.
- Bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Card and health insurance card to your appointment (though shots are free of charge, regardless of insurance or insurance status).
- You will be presented with a consent document onsite.
- Participants are required to stay on premises for at least 15 mins after receiving their shot to be observed.
- Guidelines for boosters are available on the CDC website.
On the day of your scheduled appointment
- All participants must arrive wearing a mask. We also recommend wearing a shirt with easy access to your upper arm.
- Brandeis community members will be required to display a green or yellow Campus Passport.
Submitting Your Booster Shot Documentation
All faculty and staff will be required to submit documentation of your booster shot (unless you have a medical or religious exemption). You will receive a separate email in the coming week with details and directions on how to submit your booster shot card. Those who are not yet eligible must submit documentation of their booster within 30 days of eligibility, and religious and medical exemptions will continue to be honored.
If you have questions on the booster shot registration process, please contact VaxinateRX at info@VaxinateRx.com. If you have questions on submitting your booster card (when/if applicable), please contact Occupational Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.