Instructions for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff emergency notification contact information is managed through Slate and allows you to easily and confidentially update your personal information.
The contact information you provide will help the university keep you safe and fully informed during a crisis or severe weather event.
The information that you provide will be used only for crisis communication and severe weather alerts.
Entering your crisis contact information
- New faculty and staff will receive an email from our system to review and update contact information
- For existing users, go to Slate, and log in using your Brandeis username and password.
- At the bottom of web page, you can activate your cell phone to receive text messages from Brandeis during a crisis or severe weather event.
- Click on the Receive SMS/Text Message? checkbox to activate your cell phone number.
- In addition to your campus phone number and email address you may opt to select a personal email address and/or phone number for the university to use when sending you email messages during a crisis or severe weather event.
- Once updated click Update.
- If you wish not to be contacted by Brandeis during a crisis or severe weather event except via your campus phone and Brandeis email address.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office