2021-2022 Teaching and Service Award Honorees
Dean Dorothy Hodgson presented the awards in the School of Arts and Sciences. Read more about the Arts and Sciences Honorees here.
- Louis Dembitz Brandeis Prize for Excellence in Teaching: Keith Plaster (Linguistics)
Michael L. Walzer ’56 Award for Teaching: Gregory Childs (African and African American Studies, History)
- Lerman-Neubauer ’69 Prize for Excellence in Teaching and Mentoring: Jill Greenlee (Politics)
- School of Arts and Sciences Faculty Service Award: Sarah Lamb (Anthropology, Health: Science, Society, and Policy, Religious Studies, South Asian Studies, Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies)
Dean Wendy Cadge presented the Dean’s Mentoring Award to Grace Han (Chemistry.) Read remarks from Dean Cadge here.
Dean David Weil presented the Heller School Teaching and Mentoring Awards. Read remarks from Dean Weil here.
- Teaching Award: Brenda Anderson
- Mentoring Award: Rajesh Sampath
- Early Career Research Investigator: Peter Dixon
Dean Katy Graddy the International Business School Awards. Read remarks from Dean Graddy here.
- Excellence in Teaching (full-time): Ying Becker
- Excellence in Teaching (part-time): Marcia Katz, Sonia Liang, Alice Ain Rich and Jennifer Voldins
Brittany Carr presented the Rabb School Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award to David Lumerman. Read remarks from Brittany Carr here.
Jonathan Sarna presented the Glatzer Teaching Scholar Award to John Plotz (Comparative Humanities, English) Read remarks from Professor Sarna here.