Harry S. Truman Scholarship
The Harry S. Truman Scholarship Foundation awards juniors a scholarship to attend graduate school in the field of public service. Applicants should be pursuing traditional careers in political or policy roles, such as a leadership role in community activism or heading a nonprofit. Students pursuing meaningful change and innovation in science, technology, and the arts are also welcome to apply. Selected applicants will receive up to $30,000 for graduate school, have access to Truman Scholarship programming conducted by public policy mentors, have priority for graduate school admissions, and preferred hiring with the federal government.
The Academic Fellowships Team is here to support you through all steps of the application process. If you are interested in connecting with us to learn more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- Planning to attend grad school in pursuit of a career in public service
- Intent-to-Apply Deadline: Nov. 1, 2022
- Campus Deadline: Dec. 1, 2022
- National Deadline: Feb. 1, 2023
- Receive up to $30,000 for graduate school
- Access to Truman Scholarship programming conducted by public policy mentors
- Priority for graduate school admissions
- Preferred hiring with the federal government