We are thrilled to welcome our campus community to the Rose for “Off the Wall,” a behind-the-scenes look at our 60th Anniversary exhibition. To ensure your safety and the safety of others, please review our visitor guidelines and regulations.
By entering, visitors agree to comply with the Rose Art Museum and Brandeis University policies and rules, including but not limited to wearing face coverings and adhering to six feet physical distancing guidelines.
If you feel sick, have a fever, experienced symptoms related to COVID-19, or had possible exposure to COVID-19, do not visit the museum.
The Rose will operate with a restricted visitor capacity, with a limited number of tickets available each day. All visitors must reserve tickets online at least 24 hours in advance of their visit.
- Open museum hours are 11 AM-5 PM, Wednesdays through Fridays. The last reservation each day will begin at 4 PM.
- No more than two (2) visitors will be allowed per time slot.
- Visitors who arrive more than five minutes earlier than the time slot designated on their ticket will be turned away until five minutes before their scheduled time slot.
- Visitor check-in will be contactless. Visitor Services staff will visually confirm your reservation and a Brandeis Campus Passport color of Green or Yellow.
- Only the Mildred S. Lee Gallery is accessible at this time, and access to other museum spaces may be restricted due to ongoing construction and exhibition work.
- Coat and bag check will not be available; only handbags 11” x 14” or smaller will be allowed.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all visitors inside the museum.
- All visitors must observe at least six feet of physical distance between themselves and other parties, including Rose staff.
- Visitors must use separate entrance and exit doors as marked.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the building to regulate the flow of foot traffic.
- Hand sanitizing stations are present throughout the Rose; the use of personal sanitizers in the galleries is prohibited in order to protect the artwork on view.
- The use of elevators is limited to one person at a time unless a rider needs assistance from another individual.
- All museum staff have been trained on new COVID-19 guidelines.
- Staff will complete Brandeis University’s Daily Health Assessment before each campus visit and be tested twice a week.
- Following state guidelines, the Rose Art Museum will have frequent cleaning and daily disinfection.
- Custodial staff will keep cleaning logs that include the date, time, and scope of cleaning and will frequently disinfect heavy transit areas and high-touch surfaces.