Guidelines & Reservations
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Rose! To ensure your safety and the safety of others, please review our visitor guidelines and regulations. Effective January 5, 2022, the Rose will require proof of vaccination for all visitors age 12 and over. Visitors over the age of 18 will be asked to provide photo identification, along with proof of vaccination.
By entering, visitors agree:
- to comply with the Rose Art Museum and Brandeis University policies and rules, including but not limited to wearing a mask inside the museum
- to adhere to six feet physical distancing guidelines
If you feel sick, have a fever, are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19, or have had possible exposure to COVID-19, please do not visit the museum.
After making your reservation, you will receive a COVID Health Assessment by email one day before your visit. All visitors are required to complete this assessment within 24 hours before their scheduled visit. Upon completing the Health Assessment, you will receive an email confirmation; please save this email. You will need to present this email to our staff upon checking in at the Rose.
- All visitors over the age of 12 must show proof of vaccination.
- Visitors 18 and older will be asked to provide photo identification and proof of vaccination for admission into the museum.
- Museum hours are 11 AM-5 PM, Wednesdays through Sundays. The last reservation each day will begin at 4 PM.
- Non-Brandeis Visitors must complete the Health Assessment within 24 hours before their scheduled visit.
- Brandeis students, faculty, and staff must have a yellow or green passport.
- To maintain low occupancy, tickets are limited per hour.
- Tickets are one per visitor. If you are visiting the museum with others, each visitor must register for a ticket.
- Visitor check-in will be contactless. Visitor Services staff will visually confirm your reservation and that you completed the COVID Health Assessment.
- No food or beverage, bags, or umbrellas are allowed in the galleries; lockers are available for personal items.
- Face coverings are required to be worn over both the nose and mouth by all visitors inside the museum.
- All visitors must observe at least six feet of physical distance between themselves and other parties, including Rose staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations are present throughout the Rose; personal sanitizers in the galleries are prohibited to protect the artwork on view.
- Museum staff have been trained on new COVID-19 guidelines.
- Staff will complete Brandeis University’s Daily Health Assessment before each campus visit and be tested twice a week.
- Following state guidelines, the Rose Art Museum will have frequent cleaning and daily disinfection.
Reservations are required for admission.RESERVE YOUR TICKET NOW