Space Requests

Contact Conference and Events Services for space requests in campus buildings other than the locations listed below.

Shapiro Campus Center Space Requests

To reserve the any of the following spaces, please fill out this Shapiro Campus Center Master Space Request Form. We have a 24-48 hour turn around time and cannot process requests over weekends. You may only reserve space if you are from a Brandeis University department or a Student Union accredited club or organization.

Cholmondeley's Coffee House (Chum's) Requests

Brandeis University departments and Student Union accredited clubs or organizations can request to use the Cholmondeley's Coffee House (Chum's) for their events by filling out a Chum's Space Request Form. There is a $50 rental fee for each event. Clubs may not charge admission for events, but donations may be collected. This space is intended for the Brandeis community and is not available for individual, private, or outside events.

Club Locker / Storage Request