Skip to content
SPF Submission Steps
- Club must get job approved by Student Activities and SFS
- All jobs MUST be hourly
- 7.7% fringe still applies in May, June, July, August and we will not make these payments in June due to fiscal close
- The student hired may (still) not be a member of the club they are doing the work for
- When a student is hired by a club, they must apply to one of the Student Club jobs
- When applying for a job you must have an I-9 complete and on file with SFS in order to get paid
- Club treasurer should file a payment request in SUMS under "SPF"
- The club president/treasurer must email the Budget Analyst directly (email@example.com) to tell them the job, hours worked, and pay rate
- The student worker must also send the Budget Analyst this information
- If the information matches, the student will be hired into the job
- Once SFS confirms the hire, the information will be sent to Payroll for payment.