Download This Document
Download the file "Fire Safety Plan Poster" as a Word document.
Fire Safety Plan
If fire or smoke is discovered, proceed immediately to exit and pull manual fire alarm.
- Notify campus police (public safety) by dialing ext. 6-3333.
- Tell the dispatcher clearly and precisely: “There is fire/smoke.”
- Give the name of the building and closest floor and room number.
- Evacuate the building using the nearest available exit.
- Direct campus police and Waltham Fire Department to the scene of the fire or smoke.
- Meet and gather with other building occupants at your predetermined location outside the building.
- DO NOT reenter the building until “all-clear” signal has been given by the Waltham Fire Department or campus police.
- DO NOT use elevators.