Turn the page
Looking for some interesting reading? Download the latest Brandeis University Press brochure (PDF).
Need to reach the Brandeis University Press? Download the contact list.
Brandeis University Press
Brandeis University Press, a member press of the University Press of New England (UPNE), publishes in a variety of scholarly and general interest fields, including books in the:
- Brandeis Series in American Jewish History, Culture and Life
- HBI Series on Jewish Women
- Schusterman Series in Israel Studies
- Tauber Institute for the Study of European Jewry Series
- Brandeis Library of Modern Jewish Thought
- Brandeis Series on Gender, Culture, Religion, and Law
- Menahem Stern Jerusalem Lectures (sponsored by the Historical Society of Israel)
- Mandel Lectures in the Humanities
Our critically acclaimed, award-winning books cover diverse subjects and perspectives relating to politics, culture, history, gender, religion, philosophy, language and literature. While we are committed to publishing compelling and innovative approaches to the study of the Jewish experience worldwide, Brandeis University Press' broader goal is to illuminate subjects of all stripes with intelligence, curiosity and care.
Visit the University Press of New England website.