LALS is on Brandeis Blogs!
Applications for the winter and spring 2014-15 grants are due Friday, November 7, 2014 by 9 a.m.
Applications for the summer 2014 grants are due Friday, March 13, 2015, by 9 a.m.
Jane's Essay Prize entries are due April 13th, 2015 by 5 p.m.
Photos for the Jane's Photography Contest must be submitted by April 13th, 2015 by 5 p.m.
Sept 19 @ 3:00PM
- Anthropology Graduate Student Summer Fieldwork Presentations
- Holly Doerflinger will present her summer fieldwork on undocumented Latino immigrants in Providence, RI
Oct 17 @ 3:00PM
- Anthropology Graduate Summer Fieldwork Presentations
- Ryan Collins will present his archaeological fieldwork at Yaxuná in Yucatan, Mexico
Oct. 22 @ TBA
- Prof. Simon Martin, University of Pennsylvania, will speak about his research on Maya epigraphy
Nov 20 @ 2:00-3:20 in the Mandel auditorium
- Prof. Adriana Zavala, Tufts University will speak on her recent Frida Kahlo research and the new exhibition she is curating for the NY Botanical Gardens on Kahlo's Garden and botanical imagery
- Part of the 'Art and Gender: Global Perspectives" series
To submit an LALS related event, please email Adam Gamwell at firstname.lastname@example.org