SAS Letter - July 2019
We hope you are enjoying the summertime! In this letter, we anticipate the fall semester and want to share a few updates with you.
Anticipation for the Fall
As we've done with our previous letters, we will post this Letter to Students on the SAS website. Let us know if you have any questions. We’re here for you.
The Student Accessibility Support (SAS) Team:
- Elizabeth Nako, Accessibility Specialist, for undergrads – email@example.com
- Kaitlyn Rogers, Accessibility Specialist, for undergrads – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jaspreet Mahal, Program Administrator – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Lapinski, Accessibility Specialist, for grad students – email@example.com
- Beth Rodgers-Kay, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org