Last updated: March 23, 2021 at 4:47 PM
Just over 1,800 students are living on campus at Brandeis with a similar number living off-campus in Waltham. Ensuring our Waltham campus remains open requires a commitment from all to follow the health and safety protocols in place. Please know, these rules will be strictly enforced to ensure Brandeis community members stay healthy.
- Non-classroom space (Gosman, Library, etc) occupancy is currently capped at 25% max room capacity (or 5 persons for 1,000 sq. ft.).
- Research lab density has increased to 60%, provided that all safety standards (including 6-foot distancing, partitions, etc.) remain in place.
- Outdoor gatherings and events continue to be limited to 25 people.
- Indoor gatherings are limited to 10 people, except for religious services, which is capped at 25 people or 25% room capacity, whichever is less.
- Masks must be worn at all indoor and outdoor gatherings.