Urgent and Emergency Care
If you or a friend is at imminent risk, please call Public Safety at 781-736-3333 (on campus) or 911 (off campus). Public Safety will respond immediately if you are on campus; if school is in session, the Brandeis Emergency Medical Corps (BEMCo) will also assist you. Police will respond immediately if you are off campus.
Local Emergency Departments
- Open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Local Urgent Care Centers
Daily: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
For Minor Illness and Injury Assessment After Hours
Mondays-Fridays: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Closed: Weekends and Holidays
- Newton: 978 Boylston St.
- Cambridge: 211 Alewife Brook Pkwy. OR 36 White Street
- Watertown: 189 Watertown St.
- Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-7 p.m., closed 1-2 p.m. for lunch
- Saturday: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m., closed 1-1:30 p.m. for lunch
- Sunday: 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m., closed 1-1:30 p.m. for lunch