Instructions for Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff emergency notification contact information is managed through Workday and allows you to easily and confidentially update your personal information.
The contact information you provide will help the university keep you safe and fully informed during an emergency or severe weather event.
The information that you provide for BENS Alerts will be used only for this purpose and severe weather alerts.
Entering your BENS contact information
- Go to Workday, and log in using your Brandeis username and password.
- To change your BENS contact information click on the Contact icon under your profile name.
- When the contact page opens, click on the Edit button to add, update, or delete contact data, including BENS information
- By entering a BENS Text number you agree to Receive SMS/Text Message.
- Once updated click Submit.
- Additional information and instructions
- If you wish not to be contacted by Brandeis during an emergency or severe weather event except via your campus phone and Brandeis email address you may leave these fields blank.
If you have any questions, please contact our office.