Please refer to the university’s COVID-19 Response website for the most up-to-date information about campus operations.
Update contact information
To ensure you are receiving university updates and communications, please have your student complete these steps in Workday.
Brandeis University on social media
Follow Brandeis on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Many of Brandeis’ departments, centers and administrators have their own accounts on social media if you seek more specific news and announcements.
Brandeis students may register additional contacts to receive emergency alerts. Have your Brandeis student follow these instructions to register your information in Workday Student.
Crisis communication and severe weather alerts are also posted on the Brandeis Facebook and Twitter pages and on the Brandeis homepage.
Official news and publications
- BrandeisNOW – Brandeis' official online news site
- BrandeisEVENTS – Brandeis' campus calendar
- Brandeis Magazine – Brandeis' alumni magazine, published three times per year
- State of the Arts – A magazine devoted to the creative arts, published twice per year
Student news and publications
- The Brandeis Hoot – an independent weekly student newspaper published on Fridays
- The Justice – an independent weekly student newspaper published on Tuesdays