Reserving Space at the GSC
Please read the following reservation guidelines and then complete the form below.
- Reservations must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. The Gender and Sexuality Center staff reserves the right to make exceptions.
- Filling out this form does not constitute confirmation. Please do not publicize your event until your request has been approved and you receive a confirmation.
- The maximum booking is four hours. Unless you are requesting a standing meeting, you may book up to three dates at a time. Gender and Sexuality Center staff reserves the right to make exceptions.
- In cases where keycard access is requested and granted (usually during weekend events), access should remain in the sole possession of the responsible party. Under no circumstance should anyone else be designated. Such a change requires the approval of a GSC staff member. Misuse or abuse of keycard access privileges may result in a service charge and/or loss of certain privileges, including prohibition of use for an allotted time period.
- If you do not show up for a reservation twice in one semester, you will lose reservation privileges for the remainder of that semester.
- All events at in the Gender and Sexuality Center must have a GSC student employee or staff member present.
- Preference for space reservations will be given to groups and alliances affiliated with the Gender and Sexuality Center.
Please complete all appropriate fields and click the Submit Button at the bottom of the page. A red asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
Fill out my online form.