The Brandeis Intercultural Center is dedicated to creating a haven of respect, education and celebration that aims to foster growth and awareness of the myriad cultures of Brandeis University. The center fosters a welcoming community, where diverse experiences and perspectives are valued and dedication to the understanding of cultures and ethnicities is essential.
- Develop and implement co-curricular programs that:
- Celebrate diversity and cultural enrichment.
- Connect to the curriculum.
- Encourage collaborative opportunities.
- Present opportunities for collective discussion.
- Provide opportunities for student leadership development.
- Serve as an advocate and support network.
- Create an environment of welcome, care, inclusion and support.
- Value the existence of multiple views, voices, beliefs, interests and experiences.
- Establish relationships with students, faculty, staff and the greater community.
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of students.
- The Intercultural Center located in Swig Hall, and its clubs are committed to identity development, cultural diversity programming and cross-cultural interaction. The ICC offers a range of opportunities to the Brandeis community for engagement, learning and activism.
- We have a computer lounge with several computers ready to be utilized by Brandeis students.
- Swig Hall has a variety of spaces that can be transformed to meet your needs.
- The ICC has a unique in-house library available to all students to check-out.