The Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion maintains a webpage with the most up-to-date status on the various commitments that Brandeis has made to improve our campus community.
Welcome to the Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (ODEI) website. Our office is composed of a network of offices and groups that support community members in the various dimensions of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our reporting offices include:
- Gender and Sexuality Center
- Intercultural Center
- Office of DEI Education and Learning Initiatives
- Office of Equal Opportunity
- University Ombuds
We are committed to working collaboratively with our campus community to build high-quality programming that brings about positive and equitable social change. Our services include short-term and ongoing development, education, and training, coaching, and assistance with search and selection. The ODEI also collaborates with offices and departments that are seeking financial support for a program or event that is in line with the mission of the ODEI, providing co-sponsorship funds, up to $500, on a first-come, first-served basis and for as long as funds are available.
On this website, we provide:
- a way to report an incident
- find DEI related resources
- ways to contact the office and request a meeting with the Vice President
- a list of our updates and statements