H-1B Application: Required Forms and Documents

Once you have reviewed the H-1B application process and timeline, see below for all forms and documents required from both the hiring department and employee.

Required From the Hiring Department

Premium Processing Service
USCIS – California Service Center
ATTN: CAP EXEMPT H-1B Processing Unit
24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor, Room 2312
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Required From the Prospective/Continuing Employee