Current Brandeis faculty and administrators may authorize a proxy to borrow materials in their name. Eligible proxies must be current members of the Brandeis community and possess a valid Brandeis ID. The sponsoring faculty member or administrator is responsible for all materials borrowed and fines accrued by the proxy. Proxy privileges may be issued for any length of time up to one year (renewable annually upon request). ILL requests must be made through the faculty member’s Interlibrary Loan account.
How to Apply
To apply, the faculty member or administrator must complete the Proxy Borrower Request Form below. Please allow two business days for processing.
Current Brandeis students, faculty and staff with a documented disability may arrange for proxy borrowing privileges. To arrange these privileges, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pick Up Options
- Your OneSearch Account
- Borrowing Privileges and Loan Periods
- Laptops and Equipment
- Interlibrary Loan and Scan on Demand
- Course Reserves Borrowing
- Carrels and Lockers
- Requesting Materials
- Visiting Other Libraries
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
- About the Library
- Library System Status