For the Fall 2020 semester, students can see Professor Keith Plaster or Professor Sophia Malamud for undergraduate linguistics advising—including declaring or changing majors and minors, and for study abroad advising or signatures. (Note that Professor Lotus Goldberg is not advising undergraduate linguistics students this semester.)
Wherever possible, students should see Professor Plaster during his office hours, which are:
- Tuesdays 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Thursdays 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Zoom Link: https://brandeis.zoom.us/j/92551075319?pwd=RFpVQzNvSkMwSEtyYUFxWEpRM2J6dz09
Students interested in linguistics advising are welcome at any of Professor Plaster's office hour times. They will be given priority from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. on Thursdays.
Students who are either unable to attend any of the times for Professor Plaster's office hours, or interested in advising relating to studying computational linguistics, including information about the B/MS program in computational linguistics, should see Professor Malamud during her office hours, which are:
- Mondays 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. (priority for students in Ling 160)
- Tuesdays 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. (priority for students in Ling 160)
- Wednesdays 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. (priority for Ling and CL advising)
- Thursdays 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. (priority for Ling and CL advising)
Zoom link: https://brandeis.zoom.us/j/235571815