For the Fall 2023 semester, students can see Professor Keith Plaster or Professor Lotus Goldberg for undergraduate linguistics advising, including declaring the Linguistics major or minor, study abroad advising, or other advising relating to the Linguistics major, the Linguistics minor, or studying linguistics. The requirements for the Linguistics major and minor can be accessed through the relevant links in the sidebar, and advising worksheets for the major and minor are available here. (Please note that Professor Sophia Malamud is not advising undergraduate linguistics students this semester.)
Advising office hours for the Fall 2023 semester:
- Prof. Plaster:
- Mondays: 2:15-3:15 p.m. (in Volen 124)
- Tuesdays: 3-4 p.m. (on Zoom)
- Thursdays: 10-11 a.m. (in Volen 124)
- Here is the Zoom link for Professor Plaster's office hours.
- Prof. Goldberg:
- For Prof. Goldberg's advising office hour schedule and information about how to sign up for an appointment to see Prof. Goldberg, please see the CL MS advising webpage.
Advising relating to studying computational linguistics and the B/MS program in Computational Linguistics
Students interested in advising relating to studying computational linguistics, including information about the B/MS program in Computational Linguistics, should see Professor Lotus Goldberg during her advising office hours. For Prof. Goldberg's advising office hour schedule and information about how to sign up for an appointment to see Prof. Goldberg, please see the CL MS advising webpage.