August Virtual Pre-Orientation Programs
The Department of Orientation will offer five virtual pre-orientation programs and the dates/times that each will be offered. Please scroll down for detailed descriptions.
- Social Justice (Aug. 3-5; 1.5 hours each day determined by availability of participants)
- Sustainability (Week of Aug. 10-15; 3-4 hours of programming throughout the week; dates and times will be determined by availability of participants)
- Service & Leadership (July 19 from 7-10 p.m. EDT, July 20 from 7-9:30 p.m. EDT and July 21 from 7-9:30 p.m. EDT)
- 'Deis History: The Power of Law and Advocacy (July 22, July 29, and Aug. 5 from 7-9 p.m. EDT)
- SEMI: Self-Exploration through Musical Improvisation (July 22, July 29, and August 5 from 7-9 p.m. EDT)
- All pre-orientation progams will be virtual and will take place prior to the first day of classes. The academic calendar was recently changed and the first day of classes will be Wednesday, August 26, 2020.
- Space is limited and all programs are now free to attend.
- Students are welcome to apply to multiple programs and may be able to participate in multiple if dates and times allow.
- Applications are due Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Department of Orientation Pre-Orientation Programs
Brandeis Campus Partner Pre-Orientation Programs
Note: Students participating in these programs including International Student Pre-Orientation, the Myra Kraft Transitional Year Program, the Student Support Services Program, as well as fall scholar-athletes, are not able to participate in other pre-orientation programs due to time conflicts.