Transition to ScholarWorks Directory complete!
The Faculty Guide has now transitioned to the Faculty and Researcher Directory (ScholarWorks). The new ScholarWorks Directory showcases the scholarship and creative work of Brandeis's community of scholars, hosting profiles for current faculty, emeriti faculty, academic staff and postdoctoral scholars. It enhances the visibility of Brandeis faculty/researcher achievements and supports the research-driven metrics of the University.
Create and connect your ORCID iD
- Faculty/researchers who have not yet signed up for an ORCID iD, or who have not associated their iD with their ScholarWorks profile, should sign up for an ORCID iD and associate it with their ScholarWorks Profile now. Registration is free.
- For directions and more information, please visit the Brandeis Libraries Getting Started with ORCID Guide.
- Provost Carol A. Fierke
- About the Office
- Current Searches
- Provost Letters to the Community
- Faculty Resources
- Graduate Student Outcomes
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Diversity at Brandeis
- Faculty Governance Task Force
- Faculty Handbook Committees
- Funding Opportunities
- Guidelines, Policies and Reports
- The Framework for the Future
Resources for Faculty
For help in maintaining your ScholarWorks profile, please visit the User Guide and Training Materials section.