Quick Links

For staff

Staff members are often among the first to notice that a student may be in distress. You may wonder how you might be helpful to a student in need. In assisting students with personal concerns at a time when they are negotiating their entrance to the adult world, it is important for you to keep in mind the gap between your own wish to be helpful and the limited ability to alter personal problems quickly.

The following Brandeis resources are available to you.

Concern Contact
Immediate harm or threat 781-736-3333 Public Safety
Non-emergency social concern 781-736-3600 Dean of Students Office
Counseling services 781-736-3730 Brandeis Counseling Center
Emergency consultation after hours 781-736-3785 24-hour answering service
Academic issues, undergraduate student 781-736-3470 Academic Services
Academic issues, graduate student 781-736-3546 Graduate Student Affairs