All students, faculty and staff coming to the Brandeis campus must fill out a Daily Health Assessment before arriving, and sign up for mandatory high-frequency COVID-19 testing. Read our announcement about the Spring 2021 semester, which will start Feb. 1.
Winter Intersession Information
COVID-19 Response: What's Now, What's Next?
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dean of Students Office (DOSO) will continue to be available for students, their families, and our community partners. Services will be available via telephone and Zoom. The Care Team will remain active and, in conjunction with campus partners, continue to provide support and resources to students.
Learn more about COVID-19 Response: What's Now, What's Next.
Be Prepared: Pack a Ready Bag
In case you test positive for COVID-19 or are contacted by the Brandeis Contact Tracing Team, you may be asked to relocate to a temporary residence hall room. We recommend that you have a bag ready with enough belongings for 10-14 days.
Suggested Packing List
- Clothing for 10 days
- Medications that you may need
- Glasses/contact lenses and related supplies
- Toiletries (e.g., brush/comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving supplies, deodorant, etc.)
- Bedding: Pillow, Sheets & blanket or comforter, Towels
- Face masks
- Electronics (e.g., computer, phone, chargers, alarm clock, etc.)
- Books and coursework materials
- Trash can
- Comfort/sentimental items (picture, book, stuffed animal)
- For those in quarantine: Laundry supplies (detergent, laundry bag, laundry money)
- Part of Rights & Responsibilities 2020-2021
- Personal Health and Quarantine
- Self Isolation Protocol
- As the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Massachusetts state guidelines change, due to the evolving nature of the pandemic, our policies may change as well
- Emergency travel: If you have an emergency that requires you to travel away from campus, you must submit a travel information form to obtain approval from the Dean of Students Office prior to departure. This includes traveling out of state and within Massachusetts for a time frame which would prevent you from completing the daily health assessment and the 2 weekly required COVID tests for residential students.
Dean of Students Office, Department of Student Activities, Department Community Services, and our campus partners are excited to host virtual programming for Fall 2020.
New episodes added weekly. Special guests include Brandeis students, staff, faculty, and alumni sharing positive energy, information, and introspective topics of discussion.