- Assess risks to the security of proprietary information in an organization.
- Understand the technical organizational and human factors associated with these risks.
- Evaluate information technology tools designed to protect against threats facing organizations.
- Assess the impact of security policies on existing complex systems and organizational objectives while simultaneously considering regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Oversee the information security life cycle of an organization, including planning, acquisition, development and evolution of secure infrastructures.
The 30-credit program consists of five required courses and five electives. Students can choose between two available career tracks: managerial and technical.