For More Information
Director of Compensation
The Office of Human Resources' compensation philosophy supports Brandeis University's mission, values and culture.
We are committed to:
- Attracting, retaining and motivating qualified staff.
- Educating and collaborating with university leaders to better understand their needs and goals within the Brandeis University community.
- Rewarding with a total package, including salary, benefits, career-advancement opportunities and employee recognition.
- Pay for performance, supported through a performance-management system.
- Internal equity.
- Ensuring we are in compliance with all federal, state and any local regulations.
- Allowing flexibilty within a changing market.