Sample Financial Sponsorship Letter
The requirements for a sponsor letter are:
- Letter must be dated and signed
- Include full name of the individual sponsoring the student
- Include the full name of the student being sponsored
- Include a statement that the individual is willing to sponsor the student for a specified amount per year. Note that the minimum amount will differ depending on the student's particular program costs and the amount that the sponsor is able to provide per year.
- Should include the relationship of the sponsor to the student (i.e. parent, spouse, etc.)