Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 622-0622.
We look forward to hosting your student this summer for the Global Youth Summit on the Future of Medicine! Your son or daughter will join student leaders from around the world — their peers — to explore emerging issues and develop their leadership through experiences like no other.
Your son or daughter will have the opportunity to:
- Learn different perspectives from their student peers from across the country.
- Connect and network with nationally recognized physicians and medical professionals.
- Explore the many aspects of careers in science and medicine to get the inside story.
- Experience the excitement of Boston.
- Draw on these professional and personal resources for future opportunities.
- Hone their networking and public speaking skills through group reports and speaker introductions.
- Prepare for college by living and learning in a campus community.
Please explore this website's links for summit content, tuition information, and enrollment & application processes. If you have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com or call (800) 622-0622.
Your Child's Safety
The safety, security, and educational outcomes for our students are at the forefront of all Summit activities. Delegates will be led in small groups. The resident faculty to student ratio will be approximately 1:17.
Students will be supervised both on campus and during all excursions and off-site activities. There is limited leisure time, as the delegates work and study in small groups with adult staff at designated meeting times. The Summit faculty includes two dedicated program managers, professional curriculum designers, a seasoned logistics team, and experienced educators.
All delegates must reside in Brandeis' secure residence halls that are monitored at all times by adult faculty members. Parents and guardians can reach a member of our team at any time during the Summit.
Parents are invited to follow Summit activities on our website. Each day, photos and videos will be posted to give parents a chance to see and hear highlights from conference programming. In addition, delegates are asked to keep a blog of their experiences throughout the week.