- Chapter VI of the Faculty Handbook (pdf) covers all issues related to faculty governance.
- Faculty meetings are held monthly from September to May.
- Faculty hold as many as five nonvoting positions on the Board of Trustees.
- The Faculty Senate is the representative body of the faculty as a whole.
- Committee on Academic Standards and Policy
- Committee on Faculty Rights and Responsibilities
- Committee on Strategy and Planning (and Budget and Priorities Subcommittee)
- Committee on Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Intellectual Property Review Committee
- Committee on Diversity, Equity, Inclusion (DEI), and Social Justice