Email Address Link
You can create a link to an email address in any Content Type that uses a WYSIWYG editor, including the sidebar.
- Highlight the email address or words that you want to serve as a link.
- Click the Link icon on the WYSIWYG toolbar. The Insert/Edit Link window will pop up.
- Check External.
- In the Link Source field, delete the default text and type mailto: then the email address. Do not include a space after the colon. For example, if the email address is email@example.com, type mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Ok when you are done.
- Submit the page when you have finished working on it.