Community Engagement Ambassadors must:
- Be an undergraduate student seeking a degree at Brandeis University
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Remain on campus the entire 2021-2022 academic year
- Feel comfortable with engaging in outreach initiatives with a diverse set of peers
- Have an understanding of and commitment to community engagement initiatives, with preference given to those who have engaged in at least one Brandeis sponsored community engagement program or club for at least one semester.
- Be able to commit approximately 5-6 scheduled hours per week to serving as a Community Engagement Ambassador
Applications for the 2021-2022 academic year will be due Wednesday, March 10, 2021. Apply on Workday.