ENACT: The Educational Network for Active Civic Transformation was made possible by a generous gift from Norbert Weissberg and Judith Schneider.
This built upon a gift from Abraham Feinberg that originally established and endowed the International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life at Brandeis University in 1998.
- The Teagle Foundation: A multi-year, $325,000 grant from the foundation's Education for American Civic Life initiative to expand ENACT to all 50 states and enhance our digital presence.
The Louis D. Brandeis Legacy Fund for Social Justice: Support for the ENACT Labor Network pilot initiative.
- About ENACT
- ENACT Resource Sharing Platform
- Program Components
- Apply for an ENACT Fellowship
- The Justice Brandeis Practitioner-in-Residence Limited Series
- ENACT Educate and Advocate Grant
- ENACT Your Vote
- Past Projects
- News and Updates
- ENACT Anthologies
- Contact Us
- COMPACT Home
- ENACT Research and Advocacy Fellowship