Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Misconduct
2022 Survey and Findings
The 2022 Campus Climate Survey closed on April 4, 2022. Findings will be published soon.
2019 Survey and Findings
In March 2019, the Office of the Provost conducted the second Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Misconduct. The survey was distributed electronically to all undergraduate and graduate students to help the university better understand our students’ attitudes, experiences and opinions of sexual misconduct on our campus. It asked questions about how frequently survey respondents, since coming to Brandeis, have experienced sexual violence, witnessed derogatory comments about aspects of people's identity, reported sexual misconduct, and taken action to stand up and protect others.
Please follow the links below for more information about the survey and its results.
2015 Survey and Findings
In the spring 2015 semester, the Office of the Provost and the Division of Students and Enrollment sponsored a campus climate survey on sexual misconduct. The survey was distributed electronically to all current undergraduate and graduate student members of the Brandeis residential community.
The purpose of the survey was to better understand students’ attitudes, experiences and opinions of sexual misconduct on our campus. The below documents offer an initial summary of the survey findings.
- Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Misconduct Results by Race, Ethnicity and International Status (pdf)
- Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Misconduct Results (pdf)
- Letter from the Interim President
- Press release: Brandeis University releases survey results on sexual misconduct on campus
- Campus Climate Survey Fact Sheet (pdf)
- Campus Climate Survey Questionnaire (pdf)
- What We Do
- Concerns About Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Violence
- Concerns About Accessibility
- Reporting Options
- Policies and Procedures
News, Data & Surveys
- News and Information
- Campus Climate Survey on Sexual Misconduct
- Contact Us