Retirement Planning Day
October 4, 2023
Brandeis is partnering with Fidelity Investments to offer employees age 55 and older along with your spouse/partner to attend a day of helpful tips, strategies and actionable steps that can help you prepare for retirement. Representatives from Fidelity Investments and the Social Security
Administration will be onsite. During the day you’ll learn helpful strategies, tips and
actionable steps that can help you prepare for retirement.
Event DetailsTime: 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location: International Lounge – Usdan
Registration: Please visit fidelity.com/schedule, select In-Person Event, and select Fundamentals of Retirement/Income Planning.
- 10:00 a.m. Fundamentals of Retirement/Income Planning
- 11:00 a.m. Estate Planning: Preserving Your Savings for Future Generations
- 12:30 p.m. Social Security With You Through Life’s Journey
Space is limited so make sure you register to the event by October 2, 2023. Light refreshments will be served.
- Open Enrollment 2024
- Who We Are
- Careers at Brandeis
- Total Rewards Philosophy for Staff
- Employee Benefits
- University Policies and Procedures
- Health, Well-Being, and Safety Resources
- Resources for Current Employees
- Resources for New Employees
- Contact Us