Community Care and Comfort Activities at Brandeis Library
As we approach finals period, the Library is here to support you.
Stop by the library between December 6 and December 19 to destress and unwind at the library's Community Care and Comfort events. Events and activities include:
- Words of Wisdom Wall
- Crafternoon: Positivity Bracelets, Dec 9 & Dec 14 12 pm-1:30 pm, Brandeis Library Tribute Area
- Stretch and Snacks, Dec 13, 3 pm-3:30 pm, Rapaporte Treasure Hall
- Therapy Dogs, Dec 8 & Dec 13, 12 pm - 1:30 pm Brandeis Library Tribute Area
Visit the Community Care and Comfort page to see events in the library and across campus.
The Library building will be open 24/7 from Tues., Dec. 7 - Mon., Dec. 19 (ends at 5:30pm). Remember to take care of yourself and get plenty of sleep and rest.
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
- About the Library
- Library System Status