New Books Added to Non-English Recreational Reading Collection
The Brandeis Library has added new non-English language titles to the recreational reading collection on Goldfarb Level 1.
The Library is continuously working to be a place where the entire Brandeis community can feel welcome. The non-English recreational reading collection provides international students more opportunities to see materials in their native languages.
The collection currently features about 50 titles in Chinese and Hindi. The collection also will be adding titles in Spanish and Korean soon.
Our most popular Chinese books are:
Our most popular Hindi books are:
- We have more than 15 databases that are either primarily or entirely in a language other than English. The most highly represented languages include French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Latin, Russian and Yiddish.
- We provide more than 250 newspapers across formats—print, online and some microfilm—that are in languages other than English. The most highly represented languages include French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- Our students have access to more than 800 documentary and academic films that are in a language other than English.
You can help us grow the recreational reading collection! If you would like to suggest a title or a non-English language we should include, please email email@example.com .
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
- About the Library
- Library System Status