Printing, Scanning and Faxing
Student and Public Printing
Student and public printers are available in the following library locations:
- Goldfarb InfoCommons (level 1)
- Goldfarb Classroom 230 (mezzanine)
- Farber Classroom 101 (level 1)
- Farber Level 1 (in front of Farber Classroom)
|Type||Price per sheet|
|Black and White, Single-sided||10¢|
|Black and White, Double-sided||15¢|
Brandeis WhoCash is the preferred method of payment and can be purchased online or in the Campus Card office in Kutz.
For guests without WhoCash, a copy card can be purchased at the Information & Borrowing Desk with a credit card.
Connection to Student Print Queues From Personal Devices
For information on connecting to the student printers from personal devices, view the instructions in the ITS Knowledge Base.
Printing Elsewhere on Campus and Staff Printing
For more information about printing elsewhere on campus and for staff printing please visit the ITS Printing page.
Free scanners are available in the InfoCommons on level 1 of Goldfarb and on the Farber Mezzanine. The scanners can send documents via email, upload to cloud storage, or save to a USB drive.
The library has two scanners in the Goldfarb 1 InfoCommons that double as fax machines. Sending a fax is free but we ask that users keep their documents to 10 pages or less. The library does not have the ability to receive faxes.
- Archives and Special Collections
- Sound and Image Media Studios
- Research Technology and Innovation
- Brandeis University Press
- Strategic Collections Project
About the Library
- Library News
- Identity Statement & Common Agenda
Rooms and Spaces
- Faculty Study
- Study Spaces
- Classrooms and Labs
- Meditation Room
- Meeting Spaces
- Exhibit and Event Spaces
- Individual Research Rooms
- Printing, Scanning and Faxing
- Library Map
- Workshops & Events
- Library Advisory Councils
- Contact Us
- Library System Status