Food For FinesThe Brandeis library is excited to announce our new Food for Fines program to support the Brandeis Food Pantry. Brandeis community members can now pay their overdue fines with a donation of non-perishable food or hygiene items.
How it works:
- Each item donated is worth $5 towards library fines.
- Items must be non-perishable, in good condition, and not expired.
- Bring items to the Information & Borrowing Desk.
- Items will be collected and and brought to the Brandeis Food Pantry
- (Graduate Student Center Conference Room - Kutz 102).
- Fines that have been billed to SAGE are not eligible.
- Replacement item fees are not eligible.
Brandeis Food Pantry Most Wanted Items:
For a full list of recommended items, visit the Graduate Student Affairs website.
Some recommended items are:
- Canned goods
- Boxed rice, cereal, pasta
- Dried beans
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut Butter or Nut Butters
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine Hygiene Projects