Food For Fines
Brandeis community members can now pay their overdue fines with a donation of non-perishable food or hygiene items to the Brandeis Food Pantry.
How it works:
- Each item donated is worth $5 towards library fines.
- Items must be non-perishable, in good condition, and not expired.
- Bring items to the Information & Borrowing Desk.
- Items will be collected and and brought to the Brandeis Food Pantry
- (Graduate Student Center Conference Room - Kutz 102).
- Fines that have been billed to SAGE are not eligible.
- Replacement item fees are not eligible.
Brandeis Food Pantry Most Wanted Items:
For a full list of recommended items, visit the Office of Graduate Affairs website.
Some recommended items are:
- Canned goods
- Boxed rice, cereal, pasta
- Dried beans
- Pasta sauce
- Peanut Butter or Nut Butters
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss
- Toilet Paper
- Feminine Hygiene Projects